May Competition - T&C's
Doughnut Dream Competition - Terms & Conditions:
The promoter is: Matthew James Consulting Ltd (Company No. 6101128)] whose registered office is at 168 Church Road, Hove, BN3 2DL.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Matthew James Consulting and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Company LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook pages.
Multiple entries will be accepted for this competition.
Closing date for entry will be at 9am Tuesday 22nd May 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Individuals will tag their/employer company (companies may also tag themselves) in a comment on competition post on either platform (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) along with their favourite/desired doughnut filling.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A Box of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts delivered to a UK company office location of the winner’s choice – If delivery is not available in area, Matthew James Consulting will send out a voucher to the value of the same prize.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be chosen for their most inspired doughnut filling by an independent individual that has no bias and that has not seen the connected company to the answers.
14. The winner will be notified by a public company post on Linkedin, Twitter & Facebook within 1 day of the closing date & Matthew James Consulting will contact the winner and obtain the UK address. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered once receiving a UK postal address. We aim to deliver the prize on 25th May 2018.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation (and GDPR from 25th May 2018) and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23.Matthew James Consulting shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24.Matthew James Consulting also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.